Smart Meter Intelligence
Accelerate return on smart meter investments with situational intelligence for meter operations.
- Bring smart meter, enterprise, grid and environmental data into unified visual and analytic context.
- Gain real-time insights into the revenue and operational performance of deployed meters.
- Maximize the customer and operational benefits of advanced metering infrastructure (AMI).
Utilities that have embarked on smart meter rollouts now face daunting challenges:
- A massive influx of smart meter data, as well as a lack of resources and solutions to understand it.
- No way for legacy business intelligence or visual analytics solutions to correlate smart meter data with enterprise, geospatial, and environmental data sources.
- The significant impact of unread meters on billing cycle revenue.
- Operational inefficiencies reducing payback and delaying customer benefits from AMI initiatives.
Situational Intelligence for Smart Meters
Space-Time Insight’s Smart Meter Intelligence tackles these issues head-on, integrating meter and enterprise data streams, maximizing billing cycle revenue, and driving maximum benefit from AMI investments. Smart Meter Intelligence federates, correlates, and analyzes data across smart meter, enterprise, grid and environmental systems. It provides real-time analytics across all unified data, automatically highlighting only the most relevant data points to facilitate swift action. Smart Meter Intelligence gives utilities the power to determine which meters are unread and why, and delivers a sophisticated analysis of the unread meters that will have the most impact on the next billing cycle.
Situational Intelligence Is Different
Unlike traditional analytics software, Smart Meter Intelligence provides geospatial visualization, analysis and correlation and temporal processing of a wide array of real-time and historical data sources. The software works in conjunction with systems that gather or store data, such as databases, meter data management systems (MDMS), and data warehouses, providing a single visual interface around which users from multiple departments can collaborate. Smart Meter Intelligence integrates with big data systems (such as EMC Greenplum) to support high volumes of real-time meter data and accelerate exception processing. Smart Meter Intelligence can be configured and deployed in weeks with minimal resources, integrates with existing systems, and does not require lengthy data warehouse programming or BI modeling. It also gives users the flexibility to explore data of interest on-the-fly.
- Analyze and quickly resolve complex meter issues
- Visually identify unresponsive meters with pinpoint accuracy
- Make informed real-time decisions through a 360° view of meter operations
- Streamline meter operations and improve cross-discipline collaboration
- Maximize revenue per billing cycle
- Take faster remedial action on unread meters
- Dynamically identify potential tampering and theft
- Improve operational efficiency
- Deploy in days or weeks with small teams and minimal IT support
- Optimize processes with historical and cross-domain analytics
- Accelerate the customer, grid and operational benefits of AMI initiatives
- Real-time Smart Meter infrastructure visualization
- Real-time Smart Meter operations analysis
- Multifactor Anomaly Detection
- Big Data integration
- Unread meter and meter event analysis
- Cross-domain alerts and classifications
- User-driven discovery and configuration