Asset health is critical to every business. When assets are not working due to an operational failure or as the result of external or environmental factors, they impact revenue and service availability, and expose lives and property to undue risk.
The cost of fixing an asset when it has already failed is significantly higher than the cost of proactively taking action to avoid that failure. Space-Time Insight’s Asset Intelligence solution is designed to facilitate that proactivity, using geospatial and visual analytics to monitor the condition of assets, help operations personnel diagnose problems, and enable rapid remedial action to issues that occur. The software works in conjunction with your asset management, field service and other enterprise applications, correlating data from these and other sources into intuitive displays that provide at-a-glance information to operators and managers alike.
Situational Intelligence for Assets
Space-Time Insight’s Asset Intelligence solution allows you to geospatially visualize your assets, analyze and correlate their behavior and performance over time, and act swiftly to avoid and mitigate issues. While asset management systems work to ensure the transactional health of your assets, Asset Intelligence uses situational intelligence to help identify maintenance issues before breakdowns occur.The software goes way beyond simple identification of your assets on a map. It helps you monitor and predict asset failures over time, perform condition based maintenance, and determine the effect of weather conditions or other environmental factors on asset availability, cost or any variable you choose to define. Integrated financial and warranty management views also provide financial liability and visual asset risk analysis.
- Proactively identify maintenance issues before breakdowns occur
- Identify capacity factor issues and assess revenue impact associated with productivity loss
- Understand financial liability and risk
- Determine the cause of asset failures and facilitate remedial action through timely alerts
- Assess how natural phenomena impact asset behavior over time
- Use color coding to view asset health at-a-glance
- Seamlessly integrates with condition based maintenance systems, asset management systems and sensor data
- Averting the Next Crisis with Geospatial and Visual Analytics Software
- Situational Intelligence: A Primer