Ground-breaking Products for Situational Intelligence
Space-Time Insight's products simplify the detection of problematic situations or potential issues in a geographically-distributed network of resources and assets, provide insights into what the specific issue is and its cause, and help personnel take the appropriate corrective action. Implicit in the DNA of our products is the understanding that:
- Enterprises are overwhelmed with not just the sheer volume of data being generated, but also the range of formats, variation in frequencies, and disparate sources of that data both within and from outside the company
- Access to real-time, correlated and contextually-valid information is critical for organizations to comply with regulations, meet customer demands for more reliable services, reduce risk for employees and customers, and maximize potential business opportunities
- Functional areas within a company are often isolated and have limited access to critical information and processes used in other departments, delaying decision-making or causing misguided decisions to be made
- Geospatial displays that render information across space, time and node are a critical component of an organization's ability to monitor, analyze, and act on the assets, resources and events that affect daily operations
Our customers have found that traditional analytics tools do not adequately address the challenges outlined above, and as a result, they use our products to display real-time, correlated temporal and spatial information time that is critical not just to their ability to make informed decisions, but to be aware that decisions need to be made in the first place. Space-Time Insight's products seamlessly bring together the information needed to make and act on these decisions, using intuitive visual displays to alert users to problems and guide them through resolution.
Our products include:
At the heart of our product offering is SI Server, scalable high-performance software that processes data in real-time using a patent-pending in-memory system. SI Server integrates and correlates information into geospatial and analytics displays, rule and event processing, and third-party applications into intuitive visualizations and dashboards. The software includes built-in connectivity to over fifty data sources and a series of engines for visualization, rules processing, workflow, correlation, and spatial rendering.
For more information about SI Server click here.
Space-Time Composite Applications
To shorten deployment times, Space-Time Insight provides a suite of composite application solutions including Smart Meter Intelligence to correlate grid, SCADA and communication data streams, Grid Intelligence for real-time visualization of transmission and generation resources, Asset Intelligence to identify and remedy failures, and Renewables Intelligence for predictive analysis of wind and solar energy.
SI Designer, a drag-and-drop graphical tool, is used to configure our composites as well as develop new custom applications that will use SI Server.
For more information about SI Designer click here.
- Averting the Next Crisis with Geospatial and Visual Analytics Software
- Situational intelligence: A Primer
- California ISO deploys SI Server in State-Of-The-Art Control Center
- Video: Peek Inside the California ISO Control Center