The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this web site (“Site”) are trademarks of Space Time Insight, Inc. (“STI”) or others. Space-Time Insight is a registered trademark of STI. Any inquiries regarding the Space-Time Insight trademark or whether any other name or logo is a trademark of STI should be directed to STI. Other brands, product names, trademarks and logos appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS & CONDUCT
2.1 In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to:
- provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by a registration form on the Site (the “Registration Data”);
- maintain the security of your password and identification;
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any information you provide to STI, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and
- accept all risks of unauthorized access to information and Registration Data. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site.
2.2 You are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit to the Site. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit to the Site content that:
- is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to STI or other users of the Site;
- includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information;
- violates or infringes on anyone’s intellectual property rights; or
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. STI reserves the right to edit or remove content that violates these terms or that contains third-party commercial advertisements.
2.3 You agree that you will not use the Site to:
- transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications;
- pretend to be STI or someone else, or spoof STI’s or someone else’s identity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the services;
- misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ abilities to use the Site;
- engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, operating an illegal lottery or gambling operation, stalking, or making threats of harm; or
- collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users.