If you're looking for a creative work environment that challenges your skills and capabilities, teams you with the some of the brightest minds in software technology and gives you the excitement of working with great new startup companies, you have come to the right place. We are currently filling the positions described below. If there is a fit with your qualifications and you're prepared for hard work and long hours, please contact us!
Position(s) currently available:
Senior Software Engineer
- Gather and analyze user requirements, develop, test and implement software applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, JRules, Esper correlation engine, KML, GIS libraries, SAP JCO, JAVA-OPC framework, OSIsoft's PI Historian and Eclipse RCP development
- Ability to create visual interfaces and analytical dashboards using Adobe Flexbuilder, Xcelsius and RIA technologies
- Perform problem analysis, solution determination, code design and development, integration, test, modification, documentation and provide software support to clients.
- Proficiency of Struts, OSIsoft's PI, KML, Eclipse RCP development required
Education: Required Bachelors or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, Tech, Engineering (Any), or any related field
- 5 years of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation
- Required travel to various client sites throughout the USA
Product Manager, STAS Product Suite
Education: Required Bachelors or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, Engineering (Any), or any related field.
- Gather customer requirements, analyze them and transform them into a product requirements document
- Develop new ideas , prototypes using Java tools
- Define the architecture of the STAS product suite based on customer requirements
- Create product release plans and roadmaps
- Work closely with Engineering to implement the product release plan
- Manage the product releases including beta programs
- Manage client relationships
- Develop and deliver product demos / POCs
- Develop white papers, product collaterals, datasheets
Technical Skills Required:
At least 8 years experience in Analysis, Design & Development of Java, J2EE applications.
- Good aptitude and communication skills with the ability to lead a team
- Experience in hibernate, struts and spring, GIS programming, Spatial processing , spatial correlation, WMS server, WFS server and other GIS libraries
- Worked with open GIS standards such as GML, KML
- Expertise in working with Java libraries for XML processing
- Programming knowledge of GIS clients such as Virtual Earth, Google Earth and ArcGIS
- Deep knowledge of SCADA based systems such as OSISoft' PI historian system
- Deep knowledge of CEP tools like Esper
- Integration knowledge of platforms such as SAP. Ability to code APIs for connectivity to SAP BAPI (business APIs)
- Knowledge / Experience of SQL, PL/SQL and relational databases like oracle, my sql, sql server
- Hands on experience on Adobe FlexBuilder, Xcelsius, Action Script and RIA technologies
- Experience on reporting tools like BIRT, JasperReports
- Experience in Eclipse RCP development.
Domain Skills Required:
- Strong background of electrical engineering. Thorough understanding of electrical Engineering principles. Ability to use the statistical toolbox from Java for engineering mathematics for FFT (Fast Fourier transforms) and other electrical engineering related statistical models
- Strong understanding of Energy Conservation and Energy Management principles
- Understanding of Java-OPC framework for connectivity to instrumentation devices such as SCADA, HMI etc
- Strong understanding of Image processing APIs for extraction of geospatial and terrain content from satellite imager